Tuesday, December 14, 2010

As far as the Blog goes, I have been naughty

Ugh, remember how last post I was all, "I don't do anything worth blogging about!"? Well, I totally have since then, but haven't written about it.

In October, my salon competed in, and WON Salon Wars 2010! Salon Wars is a competition where 5 of the top salons in the SLC valley compete for the title of Best Salon, and we took the trophy! We did hair, makeup, costumes, a runway show, and a video.
These are our models. Mine was the one on the far left.

There is an awesome link about the whole ordeal here at Salt Lake Magazine.

Also, I went blonde!!! That's right, since my 25th birthday is right around the corner, I decided to pump up my style and chop off my dark bob in favor of a "younger" blonde pixie. I went from

Cute dark hair, circa 08/2010
to:
I know! Adorable, huh?!

So, it may be a 1/4 life crisis (1/3 life crisis?) but if it adds sex appeal, then I see nothing wrong with it.

Welp, I am off to drink more (boxed) wine (c'mon, I'm not made of money/class, y'all) and wrap some Xmas presents (someone should remind me to blog about my holidays, btw. I am having a hard time keeping up here).

Love you, my dear 3 followers. More soon, I promise!

No comments: