Friday, September 24, 2010

Stuff keeps happening, but nothing's really going on.

I have been living in SLC for almost 2 months now, and I keeps saying "I gotta blog about stuff!" (which is kind of ridiculous, because I have a grand total of 1 follower) and it's not to say nothing is happening, but it's just nothing to "write home about".

I am just getting settled in the new home and job, getting caught up on bills, and snuggling with this guy
every once in a while someone says they don't like dogs,
then I whip this picture out, and they melt.
All in all though, I have just been drinking Gin & Tonics, and getting stoked that good TV started again.

Oh how I missed you, my darling.
P.S. I named my adorable dog after Sir Dexter.
 More later when I actually have something to say!

No comments: